TERMS OF SERVICE, CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
CONFIRMATION & PAYMENT:
- Your reservation request is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation email or get contacted by one of our reservation specialists!
- Please review trip details carefully. If corrections are needed contact us as soon as possible at 1.407.910.2892.
- To confirm the reservation a credit card on file is required and will be charged with the full trip invoice amount at the time of booking the reservation.
- After you submit your reservation request, we will contact you by email or phone within 24 business hours to confirm the reservation.
- Upon confirmation you will receive a trip confirmation, and trip invoice by email.
- If for some reason you did not hear from us within 24 business hours from booking your reservation, please contact us at 1.407.910.2892 or by email at email@example.com.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS:
- Once trip is booked you can cancel 48 hours before first pickup and receive a full refund.
- A charge of 30% of the total reservation invoice amount will be applied to your credit card on file if your reservation is cancelled less than 48 hours but no less than 6 hours before first pickup time.
- Due to scheduling cost, No Refunds will be issued for cancellations less than 6 hours before pickup time.
- No Shows without prior notice will be charged the full amount using the credit card on file.
- Important: For Mini-Bus, Bus, Stretch Limo and Sprinter Reservation Cancellation we require 7 days in advance notice before first pickup to receive a full refund. No refund will be issued for cancellations less than 7 days before first pickup time.
- If you cancel 48 hours or more before your first pickup you will be issued a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours and no less than 6 hours before first pickup you will receive a refund less 30% of the total trip invoice amount.
- No refunds will be issued if you cancel less than 6 hours before first pickup.
- No refunds will be issued for a No Call – No Show or once First Pickup Service is provided.
- No refunds will be provided if you decide not to utilize the service once pickup time has passed or after meet and greet.
- Important: For Mini-Bus, Bus, Stretch Limo and Sprinter Reservations if you cancel 7 days in advance before first pickup you will receive a full refund. No refund will be issued for cancellations less than 7 days before first pickup.
SERVICES, GRATUITY & FEES:
QUOTED FARE INCLUDES:
- All tolls, taxes and airport/port fees.
- Meet and Greet at the airport.
- One (1) Free Child Car Seat (must be requested in advance). Please see the Additional fees section for additional child seats.
- One maximum 15 minutes short grocery stop upon arrival (must be requested in advance). Please see the Additional fees section for additional stop time.
- Quoted fare does not include Gratuity.
- Orlando Limo Tours Policy is to add 20% Gratuity on top of the total trip invoice amount at the time of booking and payment.
- If for some reason you needed to change your pickup time for any part of your trip, we will be glad to accommodate your request based on availability.
- Schedule changes due to flight cancellations or delays are FREE of charge. Our dispatch team monitors flight changes and adjust pickup schedule accordingly at no charge to you.
- Non-Flight Related Schedule changes are provided FREE (no-charge) but will require a no less than 2 hours advanced notice prior to pickup time.
- A fee might apply for any schedule changes requests with less than 2 hours notice prior to pickup time. In such case the fee will be calculated as follows:
- $25 Schedule Change Fee.
- Plus $65/Hr for any driver waiting (idle) time caused by the short notice schedule change.
- Plus Any additional port, airport, parking, toll, or any other cost incurred due to the short notice schedule change.
- Any additional fees due to a short notice schedule change will be applied to your invoice and charged to the credit card provided on file.
- Early Pickup: An extra fee will be added to the trip fare for any pickup from 1:00AM to 6:00AM. The fees will be as follows:
- For in-town pickup (Greater Orlando Area): $10 per early pickup.
- For out-of-town pickup (outside the Greater Orlando Area): $25 per early pickup.
- Additional Child Seat(s):
- The quoted fare includes one free child seat upon advanced request.
- Additional child seats can be provided upon advanced request at the additional fee of $10 per seat each way.
- Grocery Stop:
- The quoted fare includes one (1) maximum 15 minutes short grocery stop upon arrival.
- Grocery stops must be requested at least 48 hours before your arrival or at the time of booking your reservation.
- If additional time is required for your grocery stop, it will be charged at $65/hr. in 30 minutes increments.
- Additional (non prearranged) Stops or Waiting Time:
- If for some reason you needed additional stops, waiting time, or changes in routes during your scheduled trip, our drivers will be glad to accommodate your request however additional fares and fees will be added and charged to your invoice.
- Fees for additional stops, driver waiting time, or route changes will be assessed based on our current rates for such trips, waiting time, and stops, or at the hourly rate of $65/hr in 30 minutes increments whichever is less.
- Your requests of such non previously arranged stops, driver waiting time, or route changes is an acceptance and agreement to incur the additional fees as explained above.
- These additional fees will be added to your current invoice and charged to your credit card on file.
- Excessive Cleaning or Damage Fees:
- For your comfort our vehicles are kept in excellent clean condition.
- While we understand that regular usage of the vehicle will require regular cleaning is always needed, however any cost of cleaning or repairs resulting from excessive damage or mess to the vehicle caused by you or any of your companions during your ride in the vehicle will be added to your invoice and charged to your credit card on file.
- Examples of such excessive mess or damage are:
- Throwing up, urinating, or defecating in the vehicle.
- Tear damage to the seats doors, or any damage to the vehicle interior or exterior cause by you or your companion
- Stains or spots on the interior of the vehicle from foods, coloring, paint, or any other causes.
BEHAVIOR, CONDUCT, and RESTRICTIONS:
- Objectionable Persons: We reserve the right to refuse to transport persons under the influence of intoxication liquor or drugs, or who are, or are likely to become objectionable to other persons or if the Chauffeur feels threatened in any way.
- Conduct of Passengers: Client shall not interfere with the Chauffeur in the discharge of his/her duty or tamper with any apparatus or appliance on the vehicle.
- Prohibition of Weapons, Explosives, Oxygen, Pets, Livestock and Other Dangerous Or Unusual Cargo Weapons of any type, including firearms, are strictly forbidden on any Equipment (whether in baggage or on the person) at any time. Transportation of explosives, fireworks and other flammable, combustible, toxic or otherwise dangerous material or items or pets or livestock of any kind are also strictly forbidden, even if intended to be transported in the baggage compartment of the vehicle. If previously approved by the Company, oxygen for medical use is permitted, but is so used at the sole responsibility of the Client.
- Behavior in the Vehicles: The regulations for Safety roads, general obligation is to wear seat belts. The chauffeur has the obligations and responsibility for the safety of the passengers, therefore passengers must follow his instructions, it is prohibited to open the doors when vehicle is in motion, to throw objects from vehicle and/or to stick out body parts or scream out loud.
- Smoking or the Use of any Controlled Supstance or Drugs is prohibited in all vehicles, no food is allowed and consuming alcohol is allowed only if was prior pre-arranged.
For any questions or concerns please contact our customer service center at 1.407.910.2892 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org